Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Week of September 21st

I was extremely sick all week and now this weekend I’ve got a stack of student papers to go over and all of my own homework to catch up on (since I was barely able to concentrate and didn’t get much done all week) so I probably don’t even have to say that I didn’t get much writing done, either, and I don’t think I’m going to end up meeting my first goal for the month; we’ll see.

This week I only got a little bit of writing done in the new novel and I spent a couple of hours working on short stories. I did get 7 submissions sent out, though, and I’ve got 2 more all ready to go out on Monday or Tuesday, whenever I have a chance to run over to the post office.

For the month:

  1. 12,007 out of 15,000 words written on new novel (48,506 total)
  2. 8 out of 10 submissions

1 comment:

Justus said...

Dang, that's cool how far you've gotten in the new novel already. I always like it when I pass the 40,000 word mark, feeling like I'm solidly in the realm of the novel then and even if I abruptly came to an ending, it wouldn't be a novella.