Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Week of August 10th

Well I had kind of an odd week. Things were really hopping at the Writing Center as it was the last week of the last summer session and everything was due. I also spent two days in varying degrees of debilitation from the longest lasting headache I’ve ever had in my life. But somehow in between it all I managed to find time to spend 7.5 hours on stories, send out 1 journal submission, and write 4,036 words on the new novel. I did some more work on the children’s book sequel, as well. I expect to really pick up the pace the next couple weeks since I have some time off before the semester starts.

I’m at:

  1. 12759 out of 15,000 on the new novel (It’s at a little over 23,000 words overall)
  2. 15.5 out of 31 hours on stories
  3. 4 out of 10 journal submissions

No comments: